Character Study

Frantically looking through my bag for what seemed like the hundredth time I ensure that I have everything I need for my long journey. Most importantly, my ticket, money and passport. My excitement turned to nerves overnight. All I could think is "what if something goes wrong? What if they aren't there when I land". But I know that I can't let my negative thoughts prevent me from going. I look at my phone seeing that the time reads 9:32 am meaning I need to leave right now so I don't miss my flight. But would that be such a bad thing? Maybe I should wait a little longer. I look around at my cozy apartment but know I need to take this risk. With that final thought I open my door and take the first few steps on my new journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Literature Analysis on Misery by Stephen King

The Plays the Thing

I'm In Charge